Vice President, Teaching and Learning
Terri Ann Bennet
Director of Client Engagement
Senior Director of Product Development
- We are Blackboard’s open source division and the largest Moodle partner with the greatest presence worldwide.
- We work through a cloud-based SaaS model to provide online learning solutions.
- All the benefits of Moodle are extended, improved, revised, and integrated in a single place so our clients are able to easily build better learning experiences.
Our experience makes us your perfect partner
Since 2005, we have efficiently supported and serviced educational institutions and companies with a suite of services that create a huge impact thanks to their success and the experience of administrators, teachers, and students.
- Support: Moodle is hosted in the Blackboard cloud, delivering a reliable and scalable platform that guarantees content availability without large investment on hardware or concerns about bandwidth and backup files.
- Service and consulting: We team up with our clients by accompanying, advising and guiding the construction of their platform, as well as its maintenance and growth.
- Knowledge: As Moodle partners and users, we have developed a platform based on the work of our experts, who are improving different areas every day ranging from customized learning, follow-up and advanced scoring of learning and teaching to empowering institutional targets by boosting brands and promoting different user experiences.
- Research: We are 100% committed to researching the effective and perceptive aspects of users in education platforms in order to utilize those aspects within Moodlerooms. This ensures greater adoption and usage rates for educators, students, and administrators.
- Integration: Only Moodlerooms clients have access to the integration of tools dealing with contents, analytics, and libraries, among others featured in the Blackboard portfolio.
Our core values
- Service is our passion: Our efforts are focused on ensuring 100% successful platform use and construction through integrated services by our consultants, service agents, resources, and the Blackboard Moodle community.
- We grow because we collaborate: As the Moodle’s partner with the greatest global presence, apart from extending Moodle services for everybody, we contribute a portion of our revenues to fund Moodle Pty Ltd.
- We learn from every experience: We believe that every experience is a chance to learn and therefore we put the value of learning to the service of the technological development and to the service relation with our clients.
Moodlerooms turns Moodle into a powerful solution
- We extend Moodle to guarantee that perfect tuning and that preferences for users are met.
- Open source technology allows us to maintain the compatibility and interoperability with other solutions and manufacturers, which ensures a proper integration of features and tools available exclusively to Moodlerooms clients.
- We participate in events, forums, and research and focus groups, which allows us to be at the forefront of the challenges posed by online education.